Founded in 2005, Wadaro is the world’s leading provider of Quality of Experience monitoring solutions that crowdsource Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) directly from subscribers.
KPIs are provided by Quality of Experience measurement Software installed in SIM cards. SIMs are installed in commonplace retail handsets used by ordinary subscribers all the time and everywhere. SIMs are also installed in Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) applications such as connected cards.
Popular applications of Wadaro’s TAP solution include;
• Geo-locating equipment without using GPS
• Measuring the accessibility of networks (visited, home as well as competitive)
• Measuring effective coverage performance (2G, 3G, LTE, 5G, UMA, Femto Cell, etc)
• Reporting the reasons for failed call setups, dropped calls and network rejection
• Enabling the measurement of service in difficult to reach places (no roads, unsafe places, etc)
• Profiling the performance of over 120,000 types of mobile phone, M2M modules, laptops, etc
• Automatically detecting unapproved devices (reflashed, no type approval)
• Near real-time reporting of SIM Box / Tariff bypass fraud
By comparison to traditional solutions such as drive test and core network probing, TAP is much easier and more cost effective to deploy and operate. You only need enabled SIM cards and a web browser.