About the Company
At SkilledUp Life, we help anyone to gain new experiences and skills that could further their career. At the same time, we help bootstrapped tech startups to survive and thrive through our Volunteers. SkilledUp Life global community now includes over 1000 Volunteers from 57 countries and 28 tech startups from 3 countries.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a HR Volunteer with the ability to help us to develop volunteering strategies to meet our objectives. The HR Volunteer will execute volunteer plans and source the most suitable volunteers to fill listed Opportunities. To ensure success as an HR Volunteer, you should focus primarily on acquiring talented Volunteers who will add value to the organisation.
– Fluent in English
– Undergraduate degree or similar education in human resources.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Excellent record keeping.
Working with our CEO and Head of Community, your volunteer role includes:
– Filling positions within the organisation.
– Handling of administration and record-keeping.
– Working with the organisation to develop a Volunteer onboarding plan.
– Executing Volunteer plans efficiently.
– Drafting and posting Volunteer opportunities
– Interviewing Volunteers.
Acquired Work Experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to begin your career journey in the field of HR.
– Interpersonal communications skills
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
– Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
– Provide a testimonial for Linkedin that can also be added your CV/Resume
– Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.