About the Company
At SkilledUp Life, we help anyone to gain new experiences and skills that could further their career. At the same time, we help bootstrapped tech startups to survive and thrive through our Volunteers.
SkilledUp Life global community now includes over 700 Volunteers from 43 countries and 28 tech startups from 3 countries.
About the Opportunity
Having gained over 800+ Volunteers from 40+ countries, we need to accelerate our growth to reach the next milestone of 1000 Volunteers. We need your help to leverage Facebook as a channel to achieve this.
-No prior experience is needed, however you have to be skilled in basic graphic designing.
– Having completed any Udemy, Coursera or other online courses in graphic designing, digital marketing or social media will be an added advantage.
Working with our CEO and Head of Community, your role includes:
-Managing our Social Media pages, in accordance with our guidelines and strategy.
-Designing professional looking posts for our Social Media pages.
-Measuring the success of every social media campaign and reporting back to the Management.
-Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
-Collaborate with other Social Media Management Teams.
-Provide constructive feedback.
– Participating in events organized by the Management.
Acquired Work Experience
You will gain experiences towards a career as a Social Media Manager/Community Manager or Digital Marketer.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
– Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
– Provide a testimonial for Linkedin that can also be added your CV/Resume
– Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
– Share the same on Twitter.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.