About the Company
At SkilledUp Life, we are building a Volunteer MarketPlace for Tech Startups, where any adult can sign up and gain new Experience and Skills which could further their career.
About the Opportunity
SkilledUp Life is looking for a volunteer who is ready to show our organizational value and increase website visitors. Role of SEO specialist means that you as a volunteer are self-driven, detail-oriented, and ready to contribute and shape SkilledUp Life website while acting as a website architect in order to optimize it through implementation of SEO.
Note: for this position some level of SEO experience or demonstration of undertaking a course bootcamp is required.
- 3 months
- At least one hour per day
- Responsible for managing SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and key word strategy to increase rankings on search networks.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive SEO in content creation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Use of SEO tools that are freely available such as Semrush.
- Learn how to use content in order to attract more users and customers to a digital product.
- Learn time management, while planning your content and keyword strategy.
- Learn how to use the right keywords to increase website traffic.
- Communication at different levels.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
– Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life.
– Provide a testimonial for Linkedin that can also be added your CV/Resume.
– Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.