About the Company
At SkilledUp Life, we help anyone to gain new experiences and skills that could further their career. At the same time, we help bootstrapped tech startups to survive and thrive through leveraging our Volunteers.
SkilledUp Life global community now includes 700+ Volunteers from 40+ countries and 20+ tech startups from 3 countries.
About the Opportunity
We need a Volunteer with experience in research, education and recruitment sectors to undertake a detailed study into Sri Lanka’s education and job markets, starting with mapping the sectors. To help with, we can call on our Partners, XpressJ0bs and Univiser from Sri Lanka.
Acquired Work Experience and Skills
You will gain experiences and skills towards a career in Research, Education or Recruitment Sectors. Good Researchers are highly sought after by fast growing companies.
Working with our CEO and Partners, your role includes:
– Mapping the education and recruitment sectors of Sri Lanka
– Understand the market dynamics and trends
– Understand policies which influence the market
– Interview relevant people and organisations
– Prepare a research report
Potential skills you might develop as a result of this Opportunity:
– Get a deeper understanding of the education and recruitment markets of Sri Lanka
_ Get to know who’s who.
– Build further experience in Research
– Learn to thrive in a small yet dynamic team (punching well above its weight).
– Learn the importance of paying attention to detail, consistency and rapid delivery.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
– Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
– Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
– Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
– Share the same on Twitter.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.