About the Company
At SkilledUp Life, we help anyone to gain new experiences and skills that could further their career. At the same time, we help tech startups to survive and thrive through our Volunteers. SkilledUp Life global community now includes over 900 Volunteers from 5o plus countries and over 20 tech startups from 3 countries.
About the Opportunity
We now need to start developing relationships with potential partners to leverage SkilledUp Life and reach second year overall goal of on-boarding 10,000 Volunteers and 100 tech startups. In our first year, we established three partnerships.
– 3 months
Working alongside our Founder:
– Develop partnership strategy.
– Identifiy potential partners we could approach.
– Create messaging that would resonate with the partners.
– Start approaching them to introduce the value of partnering.
– Convince them to partner us.
– Execute the activities agreed with Partners.
Potential skills you might develop as a result of this Opportunity:
– Get a deeper understanding of the role partners play tech startup growth.
– Narrow down the partner persona.
– Build target list.
– Create effective messaging.
– Nurture and close partners.
– Execute the agreed partner activities.
– Learn to thrive in a small yet dynamic team (punching well above its weight).
– Learn the importance of paying attention to detail, consistency and rapid delivery.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
– Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
– Provide a testimonial for Linkedin that can also be added your CV/Resume
– Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.