About the Company
At SkilledUp Life, we help anyone to gain new experiences and skills that could further their career. At the same time, we help bootstrapped tech startups to survive and thrive through leveraging our Volunteers.
SkilledUp Life global community now includes 600+ Volunteers from 40+ countries and 20+ tech startups from 2 countries.
About the Opportunity
We need a Human Resources (HR) volunteer to help us develop better processes for selecting, interviewing, shortlisting, on-boarding, administering and endorsing volunteers. With your help, we want to capture best practises and create a tool kit for tech startups who on-board volunteers from SkilledUp Life.
Acquired Work Experience and Skills
You will gain experiences and skills towards a career in HR. Good Product HR specialists are highly sought after by fast growing tech companies.
Working with our CEO, your role includes:
– Capturing the current process by speaking to tech startups on SkilledUp Life
– Refine and test the new processes.
– Create the tool kit which include best practices.
– Ensure implementation
Potential skills you might develop as a result of this Opportunity:
– Understand the volunteer on-boarding process
– Create HR processes
– Learn to thrive in a small yet dynamic team (punching well above its weight).
– Learn the importance of paying attention to detail, consistency and rapid delivery.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
– Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
– Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
– Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
– Share the same on Twitter.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.