About the Company
At SkilledUp Life, we help anyone to gain new experiences and skills that could further their career. At the same time, we help tech startups to survive and thrive through our Volunteers. SkilledUp Life global community now includes over 900 Volunteers from 5o plus countries and over 20 tech startups from 3 countries.
About the Opportunity
We now need to start developing relationships with Accelerators and similar entities where there are a large number of tech startups present. We then need to start introducing them to SkilledUp Life, as we could make the most impact during the early stages of a tech startup. Your role would be to faciliate this, working closely with our Founder.
– 3 months
Working alongside our Founder:
– Identifiy accelerators and other similar organisations we could approach.
– Create messaging that would resonate with the needs of tech startups supported by them.
– Start approaching them to introduce our services.
– Ideally, convince them to join and leverage our growing global Volunteer talent pool.
Potential skills you might develop as a result of this Opportunity:
– Get a deeper understanding of business development role.
– Narrow down the customer persona.
– Build target list.
– Create effective messaging.
– Nurture and close sales.
– Learn to thrive in a small yet dynamic team (punching well above its weight).
– Learn the importance of paying attention to detail, consistency and rapid delivery.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
– Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
– Provide a testimonial for Linkedin that can also be added your CV/Resume
– Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.