About the Company
At SkilledUp Life, we help anyone to gain new experiences and skills that could further their career. At the same time, we help bootstrapped tech startups to survive and thrive through our Volunteers.
SkilledUp Life global community now includes over 500 Volunteers from 36 countries and 28 tech startups from 2 countries.
About the Opportunity
Higher Education, usually from a University no longer guarantees a job at the end of it. You need to demonstrate experiences and skills to land your first job successfully. SkilledUp Life is prime to provide real experiences and skills. We need your help to work out how to bring Universities on-board.
Working with our CEO and Head of Community, your role includes:
– Understanding and articulating the “SkilledUp Life and University” Fit.
– Develop a winning strategy to win the hearts and minds of Universities.
– As part of the team, execute the strategy and bring it to reality.
Acquired Work Experience and Skills
You will gain experiences and skills towards developing and executing strategy. Good strategists are sought after by fast growing companies.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
– Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
– Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
– Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
– Share the same on Twitter.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.