- Volunteer account creation
- Company account creation
- Opportunity posting
- Short listing of Opportunities by Volunteers
- Short listing of Volunteers by Companies
- Applying for Opportunities
- Reviewing of Applicants
- Accepting and rejecting of Applicants
SkilledUp Life is developed to address two problems, these being:
- Reduce wastage in building early stage technology companies.
- Help anyone to up-skill during their entire adult life time.
We soft-launched on 1st August after trialling for 4 months under a different brand.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any benefit in kind. The Opportunity will allow you to take on a small project to practise what you may have learned elsewhere in a tech startup environment. If you are well experienced, then this will give you a chance to get involved in an exciting project.
– Your efforts will be recognised on our Credits web page.
– You are welcome to add SkilledUp Life to your Linkedin profile, CV, etc.
– Provide a testimonial