About the Company
At SkilledUp Life, we help anyone to gain new experiences and skills that could further their career. At the same time, we help bootstrapped tech startups to survive and thrive through our Volunteers.
About the Opportunity
Having gained over 1000 Volunteers from 36 countries, we need to accelerate our growth to reach the next milestone of 10,000 Volunteers. We need your help to leverage Linkedin as a channel to achieve this.
1. Follow up on the leads on the Recording Sheet provided and get them to join SkilledUp Life. You will be messaging them via Linkedin and are expected to be professional and be considerate of their needs, when helping them to sign up and applying for a volunteer opportunity that’s right for them.
2. Answer basic questions and encourage users to complete their profile and apply for a volunteer opportunity. When possible, you may direct users to the FAQ section or the Volunteer User Guide on our site.
This opportunity requires fluent english, you have to be at least an Intermediate/advanced user of English to be shortlisted for an interview.
You would need to be familiar with Linkedin and a word processing software like Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
Acquired Work Experience and Skills
You will gain experiences and skills towards a career in Digital Sales and Direct Marketing including:
– Become an expert on user acquisition via Linkedin.
– Become an expert at identifying potential customer groups
– Become an expert at 1 on 1 Marketing
Good Marketers are highly sought after by fast growing companies.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
– Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
– Provide a testimonial for you Linkedin that can be used on your CV/Resume.
– Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
– Share the same on Twitter.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.