This is an Opportunity that will allow you to build experience towards a career in Social Media such as Community Manager, Social Media Strategist or Social Media Specialist.
- We are looking for a tech savvy individual that is well-versed in social media to join our team.
- If you are a tech-savvy individual, experienced in social media, and have an interest in marketing, we would like to meet you.
- A graduate or a student in a marketing field is an added benefit.
- Our ideal candidate has good oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content.
- You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage community communications.
Skilledup Life was officially launched on 1st Aug 2020.
- Build our community through comments and posts on Linkedin and other social media media platforms.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback.
- Build relationships with potential customers online.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind. We can:
– Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
– Allow you to add SkilledUp Life to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
– Share the same on Twitter.