About the Company
KAYA was launched on 8th Oct 2020. We are building a professional wellbeing management platform that creates a wellbeing index for each employee and allows managers to help individuals identify their wellbeing challenges and create support plans to address them. We want KAYA to be a simple and affordable solution for organisations for micro-companies and all types of businesses.
To know more visit https://kayawellbeingindex.com
About the Opportunity
We are in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and create more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. We are looking for a person who has a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. They should also be detail-focused and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
Acquired Work Experience
You will get an opportunity to build a growth hacking strategy using the knowledge you gained by working with the tech team and with the commercial team. This Opportunity with KAYA will allow you to build experience towards a career as a Growth Hacker which is one of the most in-demand fields in Information Technology (IT) right now.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers and use SEO best practices to generate traffic on our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Help us actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with us to create innovative content ideas
Potential skills you might develop as a result of this Opportunity:
- Demonstratable experience in using Growth hacking
- Enhanced analytical and commercial skills
- Develop content that produces results
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, or on completion of the project we will:
- Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
Share the same on Twitter.
Give you free access to the platform for 12 months.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, a promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.