About the Company
KAYA was launched on 8th Oct 2020. KAYA is a professional wellbeing management platform that
- Creates a wellbeing index for each employee and allows managers to help individuals identify their wellbeing challenges
- Helps understand how that wellbeing challenge impacts individual performance
- Then uses that insight to create support plans to address them.
- Triangulates the impact of the intervention on performance to demonstrate if their wellbeing initiatives are working.
To know more visit https://kayawellbeingindex.com
We are looking for an individual to create content for social media platforms. Duties include creating posts from existing blogs, identifying trends in wellbeing and create content, create infographics and other engaging content to increase customer interactions and to build a community online enhancing brand
- Create daily original content (Instagram stories, social media feed posts) that relates to the brand’s audience.
- Create content with purpose that may directly engage customers while following brand guidelines
- Coordinate with marketing team and create clear calls of action that converts engagement into sales.
- Working with marketing team to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analysing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Create weekly social media analysis report with engagement and reach.
- Must be able to work independently and creatively.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, the promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind. We can:
- Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
- Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
- Share the same on Twitter.
- Recommend you for any other paid opportunities that come our way.