About the Company
KAYA was launched on 8th Oct 2020. KAYA is a professional wellbeing management platform that
- creates a wellbeing index for each employee and allows managers to help individuals identify their wellbeing challenges
- Understand how that wellbeing challenge impacts individual performance
- Use that insight to create support plans to address them.
- Triangulate the impact of the intervention on performance to demonstrate if their wellbeing initiatives are working.
To know more visit https://kayawellbeingindex.com
About the Opportunity
We now need to start developing relationships with potential partners to leverage KAYA Wellbeing platform and reach second year overall goal of on-boarding 300 Partners and 100 companies.
- 3 months
Working alongside our Founder:
- Develop partnership strategy.
- Identify potential partners we could approach.
- Create messaging that would resonate with the partners.
- Start approaching them to introduce the value of partnering.
- Convince them to partner us.
- Execute the activities agreed with Partners.
Potential skills you might develop as a result of this Opportunity:
- Get a deeper understanding of the role partners play tech startup growth.
- Build target list.
- Create effective messaging.
- Nurture and close partners.
- Execute the agreed partner activities.
- Learn to thrive in a small yet dynamic team (punching well above its weight).
- Learn the importance of paying attention to detail, consistency and rapid delivery.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
- Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
- Provide a testimonial for Linkedin that can also be added your CV/Resume
- Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
- Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.