About the Company
KAYA was launched on 8th Oct 2020. KAYA is a professional wellbeing management platform that
- Creates a wellbeing index for each employee and allows managers to help individuals identify their wellbeing challenges
- Helps understand how that wellbeing challenge impacts individual performance
- Then uses that insight to create support plans to address them.
- Triangulates the impact of the intervention on performance to demonstrate if their wellbeing initiatives are working.
To know more visit https://kayawellbeingindex.com
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Market Research Volunteer with the ability to help us to conduct research about the wellbeing market, potential customers, potential partners and provide relevant insights to help us refine our sales and marketing strategies to meet our objectives. The Market Research Volunteer will use Linkedin as a primary channel for identifying potential customers and partners and update our CRM for us to act upon. They will also identify issues, challenges and key topics discussed in this space and present the content for us to act.
- Fluent in English
- Undergraduate degree or similar education in marketing
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent research skills.
Working with our CEO and CRO, your volunteer role includes:
- Identifying potential partners – Wellbeing solution providers via Social media.
- Identify topics being discussed in the wellbeing space and people analytics space
- Handling of administration and record-keeping of information collected.
- Identify and connect with potential customers
- Create analytical summary of research conducted on a monthly basis
Acquired Work Experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to begin your career journey in the field of Market Research.
- Market Research
- Interpersonal communications skills
- Analytical skills
- Technical report writing
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
- Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
- Provide a testimonial for Linkedin that can also be added your CV/Resume
- Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
- Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.