About the Company
KAYA was launched on 8th Oct 2020. We are building a professional wellbeing management platform that creates a wellbeing index for each employee and allows managers to help individuals identify their wellbeing challenges and create support plans to address them. We want KAYA to be a simple and affordable solution for organisations for micro-companies and all types of businesses.
To know more visit https://kayawellbeingindex.com
About the Opportunity
Acquired Work Experience
You will get an opportunity to build an AI engine using the knowledge you gained by undertaking studies related to data science and software engineering. This Opportunity with KAYA will allow you to build experience towards a career as a Data Scientist which is one of the most in-demand fields in Information Technology (IT) right now.
The volume of data and the types of information that can be generated is enormous. You should be able to
- Identify what individual data points need to be used
- Build series of hypotheses to then test the relationship between these data points
- Identify key trends and use that to provide insights
- Present data in a format for software to read
- Use this to then build a series of data models
- Write software to bring these models to life
- Create the intended outputs (these will be developed during the project).
Potential skills you might develop as a result of this Opportunity:
- Learn how to make sense of words scanned.
- Learn how to build data models using real-world data.
- Learn how to present data in a meaningful manner.
- Learn how to build predictive models
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, or on completion of the project we will:
- Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
- Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
- Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
- Share the same on Twitter.
- Give you free access to the platform for 12 months.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, a promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.