About Dicey Tech
Our mission is to connect education with industry, helping young students gain knowledge, build skills, and and unlock careers in the 4th Industrial Revolution.
We provide a project-based learning platform and hardware kits, used by teachers in STEM clubs and in the school curriculum, enabling students to design, code, and make a range of projects, such as smart devices, autonomous vehicles, drones, trains, web apps, and many more.
The goal of this role is to support the team in testing and implementing a range of marketing efforts across multiple channels.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience towards a career as a Marketing Manager, with specialisation in social, email, SEO, PR, paid ads, and direct marketing. Building skills and experience in this area will make you an invaluable asset in any industry – particularly the growing education and technology space.
This role will also enable you to grow your knowledge, connections and experience in Social Media Strategy, Content Creation, Copywriting, and Project Management.
- Work closely with the CEO on planning and implementation
- Perform audience research
- Develop a content calendar
- Create and test a range of content types, formats, messages, and delivery channels
- Generate creative ideas to drive engagement with our target audience
- Automate marketing workflows to capture leads, create effective user journeys, and generate useful data
- Perform A/B tests and analyse data to optimise conversion rates
Skills Development Opportunities
- User research
- Email marketing
- Data analysis
- Graphic design
- Competitor analysis
- Content planning
- Time management
- Product positioning
- Provide a Linkedin testimonial
- Add Dicey Tech to your Linkedin Profile
- Write Linkedin post and recommendation
- Write Twitter post
- Free access to our learning platform for 6 months (where you can learn 3D design, Python, and more)
This is a voluntary position. There is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.