At Dicey Tech, our mission is to reshape education and bridge the gap with industry to inspire and empower innovation. We exist to help people learn through curiosity, build diverse and relevant skills, and unlock careers for the 4th Industrial Revolution.
We provide a platform for project-based learning, delivered via school curriculum, and virtual or physical bootcamps, where students learn by making. Our focus is to help young learners build technical, as well as human skills, while gaining insights into different industries and careers.
Our projects range from designing keychains and whistles, to making web apps, to designing, coding, 3D printing, and assembling fully functional trains, vehicles, drones, and more.
So far, we have been focusing on testing and developing a leading product in terms of learning experience and project range. We are now looking to dedicate attention and energy towards promoting our offering and scaling delivery to both existing and new customer segments.
We are looking for an experienced professional to help us build and implement a foundation for our marketing efforts. This involves:
- Supporting our go-to-market plan for a new customer segment – parents – and validating product-market fit.
- Advising on product positioning and testing various options for communicating the value proposition for out two other customer segments: schools and corporate sponsors (engineering and technology industries).
- Supporting with the creation of our content strategy and content calendar.
- Building audiences on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Automating marketing workflows to capture leads, create effective user journeys, and generate useful data.
- Driving engagement, increasing click-through rates, and optimising conversion through data analysis and A/B testing
- Interested in education and motivated to inspire the next generation of innovators
- Experienced in crafting meaningful and effective communications that convey benefits
- Experienced with building social audiences
- Having a data-driven and methodical approach to planning for and achieving goals
- Understanding how to build and automate marketing funnels
- Able to adapt and work with others in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Knowledge and experience working with digital marketing tools (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Mailchimp, etc).
- Working within an ambitious team driven to spark the evolution of education at a global scale.
- Learning new skills and continuing your professional development.
- Recommendations and mentions on social accounts.
- Discounts for our full range of products.