About the Company
At Deal Lite, our mission is to unravel the mystery of British technology sector by sharing the details of fastest growing tech companies and the investors backing them.
About the Opportunity
We are passionate about understanding how the founder equity change with each round of investment. We have embarked on a project to show case cap tables. It would be good to seek regular engagement of a corporate finance volunteer to further understand all aspects related to founder equity and cap tables.
Acquired Work Experience and Skills
Unlike other volunteer opportunities, you need to have sufficient experience and knowledge in corporate finance to qualify for this opportunity. Perhaps you work a large company and this opportunity will give you the chance to experience what’s it like to operate within a chaotic early stage tech startup.
Your role includes:
– Review our methodology of creating cap tables and interpretation of company house filings.
– Regularly support creation of cap tables for as many tech companies as possible to provide more knowledge to our subscribers.
Potential skills you might develop as a result of this Opportunity:
– Refine your skills within a tech startup.
– Learn to thrive in a small yet dynamic team (punching well above its weight).
– Learn the importance of paying attention to detail, consistency and rapid delivery.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
– Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
– Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
– Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
– Share the same on Twitter.
– Give you free access to the product for 12 months.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.