About the Company
At Deal Lite, our mission is to unravel the mystery of British technology sector by sharing the details of fastest growing tech companies and the investors backing them. We have been collecting data since May 2018. We are now building Deal Lite, a web application to allow anyone to analyse this data.
About the Opportunity
There are two roles:
– Improve the User Interface (UI) design of the current product, which focuses mainly on presentation of the data
– Create the UI design for the analysis of the data, to improve understanding of the sector.
Acquired Work Experience and Skills
You will gain experiences and skills towards a carrier as a UI Designer. Good UI Designers are highly sought after by fast growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) web application companies. You will learn the art of paying attention to detail, which is a pre-requisite in becoming a world class designer.
Depending on the role chosen (improve or new), you will need to help design the Deal Lite web application working with our small team. You must be a self-starter and be able to operate without supervision. This include, understanding the overall theme which underlines Deal Lite. You will need to create highly intuitive user experiences without having to explain to users on how to use them. You would need to research cutting edge user designs in order to come up with a compelling design.
Potential skills you might develop as a result of this Opportunity:
– How to design a SaaS web applications that users love.
– How to thrive in a small yet dynamic team (punching well above its weight).
– Learn the importance of paying attention to detail, consistency and rapid delivery.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
– Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
– Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
– Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
– Share the same on Twitter.
– Give you free access to the product for 12 months.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.