About the Company
At Deal Lite, our mission is to unravel the mystery of British technology sector by sharing the details of fastest growing tech companies and the investors backing them. We have been collecting data since May 2018. We are now building Deal Lite, a web application to allow anyone to analyse this data.
About the Opportunity
There are two roles:
– Improve the User Experience (UX) design of the current product, which focuses mainly on presentation of the data
– Create the UX design for the analysis of the data, to improve understanding of the sector.
Acquired Work Experience and Skills
You will gain experiences and skills towards a carrier as a UX Designer. Good UX Designers are highly sought after by fast growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) web application companies. You will have an opportunity to interview users and improve the overall user experience of a new product. We hope this experience will help you towards becoming a world class UX designer.
Depending on the role chosen (improve or new), you will need to interview both current users and prospective users to understand their needs and evaluate how best to design Deal Lite. You must be a self-starter and be able to operate without supervision. You will need to turn results of your interviews into design concepts. You would need to research cutting edge user experience design techniques in order to significantly improve Deal Lite.
Potential skills you might develop as a result of this Opportunity:
– Come up with engaging interview questions
– Understand and choose target market segments
– Interview current and prospective users
– Challenge user feedback results against product road map
– Design user experiences that users love.
– Learn to thrive in a small yet dynamic team (punching well above its weight).
– Learn the importance of paying attention to detail, consistency and rapid delivery.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
– Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
– Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
– Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
– Share the same on Twitter.
– Give you free access to the product for 12 months.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.