Deal Lite was soft relaunched on 20th Jan 2021. On 25th Jan 2021, we started a weekly radio show on Clubhouse sharing stories of UK tech companies who have raised investment recently. As the sessions cannot be recorded and our founder is struggling to write the content post event, we need a Volunteer to take part and turn the discussions into weekly blog posts. This requires you to research into the companies. You must be fluent in English. You can work from anywhere on the planet. You must have an iPhone and would need to be free to attend Monday 12 pm GMT for an hour, and then complete the blog post on the same day. Research into the companies need to be done prior to the event.
Deal Lite started capturing, refining and sharing information on investments raised by UK tech companies in May 2018. We have now launched our web application and need all the help we can get to build brand awareness. You will be working with the founder and our small team.
Potential skills you might develop as a result of this Opportunity:
– Getting to know who’s who in UK tech ecosystem.
– Work within a small team as a key contributor.
– Build your profile as a tech blogger.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind. We can:
– Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
– Allow you to add Progress Hero to your Linkedin Profile.
– Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
– Share the same on Twitter.
– Give you free access to the product for 12 months.