Compaira is a fledgling start-up that is trying to revolutionise how companies try to identify, recruit and manage talent. We are creating a platform that will help organisations recruit without bias and the platform uses behavioural and AI algorithms to help achieve this vision. Although we are a young company the team behind this has some serious experience which will help us realise our vision.
About the role
Compaira is looking for a Human Resource Manager to help the team to recruit volunteers and manage them for Compaira.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good Communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Tech savvy
- Computer with internet access
Acquired Work Experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to begin your career journey in the field of HR.
HR Manager Responsibilities
- Consistently recruiting excellent volunteers.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Handling of administration and record-keeping.
- Interviewing Volunteers.
- Training, counseling and coaching volunteers.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance reviews.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining volunteer and workplace privacy.
Once a satisfactory outcome is delivered, we will:
- Provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life
- Provide a testimonial for Linkedin that can also be added your CV/Resume
- Allow you to add Company Name to your Linkedin Profile.
- Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.