We are looking to work with a volunteer who can help us with the front-end development of our platform.
Compaira is a fledgling start-up that is trying to revolutionise how companies try to identify, recruit and manage talent. We are creating a platform that will help organisations recruit without bias and the platform uses behavioural and AI algorithms to help achieve this vision. Although we are a young company the team behind this has some serious experience which will help us realise our vision.
- Keen eye for design and UI/UX.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices/techniques
- Ability to generate mock-ups and prototypes
- Understand how to implement a consistent style and look/feel across an application,
Would love it if you have
- Experience of Agile development and continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins
Familiar with development tools Docker & micro-services, Git.
Would help if you have experience of creating and maintaining creative, end-user friendly web applications suitable for Enterprise end-users.
Experience (with strong opinions) of integrating with third party services via RESTful APIs
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, the promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind. We can:
- Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
- Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
- Share the same on Twitter.
- Recommend you for any other paid opportunities that come our way.