We are looking for an individual to create for social media platforms. Duties include analysing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online enhancing brand awareness.
Compaira is a fledgling start-up that is trying to revolutionise how companies try to identify, recruit and manage talent. We are creating a platform that will help organisations recruit without bias and the platform uses behavioural and AI algorithms to help achieve this vision. Although we are a young company the team behind this has some serious experience which will help us realise our vision.
- Create daily original content (Instagram stories, social media feed posts) that relates to the brand’s audience.
- Create content with purpose that may directly engage customers while following brand guidelines.
- Coordinate with marketing team and create clear calls of action that converts engagement into sales.
- Working with marketing team to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analysing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Create weekly social media analysis report with engagement and reach.
- Must be able to work independently and creatively.
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, the promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind. We can:
- Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
- Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
- Share the same on Twitter.
- Recommend you for any other paid opportunities that come our way.