We are looking for a talented individual to help build an initial social media and SEO approach and to help the existing Compaira team activate the plan.
Compaira is a fledgling start-up that is trying to revolutionise how companies try to identify, recruit and manage talent. We are creating a platform that will help organisations recruit without bias and the platform uses behavioural and AI algorithms to help achieve this vision. Although we are a young company the team behind this has some serious experience which will help us realise our vision.
- You’ll help us form our daily channel schedule, set up social media monitoring to report on channel
health and performance, as well as ensuring brand and Tone Of Voice consistency across channels.
- You will take a review of our early blogs and help us to establish creative work that will help us to be
- You will help us build up a practical knowledge of our audiences to further enhance and invest in our
- You will be a creative, dynamic person, with great content creation skills, and a passion for digital
communications and continuous learning.
- You will also want to make a difference.
- You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and taking your own initiative to get things done
- It would help if you have the following experience:
- Using a website CMS, e.g. Umbraco or Drupal
- Awareness of SEO and web accessibility best practice
- Using content production tools
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of the main social media platforms
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, the promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind. We can:
- Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
- Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
- Share the same on Twitter.
- Recommend you for any other paid opportunities that come our way.