We are looking for somebody who can work with our team to build and run experiments across the funnel, improve conversion rate, and work with tech and marketing teams to collaborate on new initiatives. You should be able to execute Performance based Marketing Strategies including and not limited to Guerrilla marketing, Digital, SEO, PPC, Remarketing & Retargeting, Facebook Advertising, UX Optimisation, CRO, SEM, Brand Awareness Marketing and Landing Page Optimisation..
Compaira is a fledgling start-up that is trying to revolutionise how companies try to identify, recruit and manage talent. We are creating a platform that will help organisations recruit without bias and the platform uses behavioural and AI algorithms to help achieve this vision. Although we are a young company the team behind this has some serious experience which will help us realise our vision.
- Demonstrate with numbers
- Create successful Guerrilla experiments
- Build Facebook Twitter, YouTube posts and Google Adwords campaigns
- Would be ideal if you have experience of Facebook Business Manager
- Work with our team to
- Optimise our webpages
- Build Email Marketing campaigns
- Setup and manage Google, facebook, and Bing online stores
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Build automated funnels across all touch points
- A/B and Multi-variant Performance Testing
- Build reports to demonstrate performance at the lowest cost possible
- You will be a creative, dynamic person, preferably having experience in the recruitment sector
- You will also want to make a difference.
- You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and taking your own initiative to get things done
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, the promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind. We can:
- Provide a Linkedin testimonial.
- Write Linkedin Post thanking you for your contribution.
- Share the same on Twitter.
- Recommend you for any other paid opportunities that come our way.