CareSmart is a seed-stage platform that offers non-invasive remote monitoring to anyone living alone with a healthcare need. This allows a family member or a care team to remotely monitor activities in line with a daily routine. CareSmart give you the knowledge that this person is ok, will identify if they might need immediate help, or if there are changing patterns in behaviour that we should be aware of.
About the opportunity
We have been live for a number of weeks but seeing very little traction – our product is a considered purchase so we’re not too shocked at the slow start. That being said, we want to move as quickly as possible to enable us to open up the B2B market and seek funding. With that in mind we are looking for volunteers to help build our marketing strategy for the full B2C, funding and B2B timeline.
Acquired work experience
The opportunity to drive our entire marketing strategy will give you the experience towards a career as a marketing director, by offering you the remit to the build a strategy that suits you, the business and the growth plan. Being solely responsible for designing and building the platform for a class-leading HealthTech business. Your work with CareSmart will be philanthropic by virtue of both volunteer and supporting the health of others.
We need volunteers help to build our marketing presence in-line with the business growth expectations.
- The strategy – (re)launch, targeted growth strategy (demographic driven) plan
- Build a strong recognisable brand – Collateral, artwork, style guide etc
- Taking ownership of the social media presence for the CareSmart brand; Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn etc; growing connected network thought likes/ shares/ interaction
- Blog writing – Healthcare and healthcare tech (the right sub-niche to support the CareSmart concept) this can be writing or sourcing copywriters.
Potential skills you might learn or experience you will gain as part of this opportunity.
- Building a brand
- Building a marketing strategy
- Marketing business launch
- We will provide a LinkedIn testimonial via the CareSmart brand
- Allow you to add CareSmart to your LinkedIn Profile.
- Write LinkedIn Post thanking you for your contribution.
- Share the same on Twitter
- Give you a free trail of the product for 3 months and reduced rates for 12 (can be used by yourself or a family member)
This is a voluntary position, i.e. there is no direct financial compensation, promise of future paid work or any taxable benefit in kind.